The Q-Race is a modular race system with adjustable width settings to prevent stock turning in the race and maintain single file, regardless of their size.
1. Fully adjustable width settings – not just a fixed V sided arrangement that reduces the tread area only
2. Adjustment from 750mm (adults) to 465mm (calves)
3. Fully modular design caters for straight or curved race designs
4. Concave shape of side panels ‘hugs’ animals securely
5. Side sheeting is folded to eliminates noise and increase strength
6. Accessible height design of side panels eliminates need for sidewalks
• Keeps cattle single file enabling farmers to work with calves, weaners, cows and even bulls.
• Both sides fully open for emergency exit if an animal goes down.
• Sheeted to prevent leg injuries with open access at the top, making tasks like back-lining a breeze.
EASE OF USE
• Fully adjustable width settings adjustment is made through spring-loaded latches on either side
• Optional Anti Backing device is fully adjustable and keeps cattle moving forward.
• Modular design can suit straight or curved race plans, while the lug and pin system allows for easy set-up and is compatible with all other Arrow Farmquip cattle yard equipment
• Saves you time and money when upgrading existing yard systems
• Galvanised & painted options 100% Australian made using only first grade Australian galvanised steel – full manufacturer’s warranty